Wednesday 5 June 2013

DIY Diamond Decor

I'm definitely a fan of the diamond trend that seems to be happening nowadays, so I had a lot of fun crafting these metallic diamond ornaments for Sugar & Cloth. Go check out the full post there!


So many diamonds and not enough time! Here are a few of my favourite diamond DIYs and products:

Marshmallows by Jenny at Hank and Hunt
Cookie cutter from Printmeneer's Etsy shop
Ice cube tray by Fred
Gem piƱatas by Chelsea at Lovely Indeed
Washi tape diamonds at Objects & Use








4 comments:

  1. I love these!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this time I've been thinking Ashley of S&C was a genius. Apparently YOU are the brain behind a bit of the operation. So excited to have found your blog. nevermind the fact that I'm not really a party person ;)
    Pst - that confetti box was sooo cute!

    http://shaktidove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're too kind Shakti! Ashley is definitely the mastermind, but I'm happy to be a coconspirator :)!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...